SwordCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SwordCO

This is a Conqueronline Private server... Hope you enjoy xD

HomeHome  SwordCOSwordCO  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy09

Cindy09

Pm Application Empty
PostSubject: Pm Application   Pm Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:25 am

Hi my name is Cindy Millens im a girl but that doesnt mean i know little about Co iv been
playing real co for over 2 years have many accounts

How long have i played Co?: for over 2 years

Why do you wanna be staff?: i want to help the community and im very active also will be in game alot so i can help others in game

Do you want to help the server or only play?: i want to help server and play xD i play alot i can look for any bugs report them easy fix this will help the server alot also any trouble in forum i will come and solve

are you good at scent sword or fast blade?: Both xD

My Exp: well iv been mod on lots of Co forums also tryed to make a server but didnt go well but im still a A+ : )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pm Application   Pm Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:51 pm

PM application - Accepted
Reason - The beast application on pm and if you are active and help a lot of people... I might do you to a gm
Back to top Go down
https://swordco.forumotion.com

Pm Application
Page 1 of 1