SwordCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SwordCO

This is a Conqueronline Private server... Hope you enjoy xD

HomeHome  SwordCOSwordCO  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Empty
PostSubject: When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff   When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:19 pm

When we get 20 players online in the server I start adding staff
You wonder why IceCoold is Co-Admin? he is only in game not exactly in forums.. well I soon gonna look for a new Co-Admin
Back to top Go down
https://swordco.forumotion.com
hokage
begginer
begginer

PostSubject: well..   When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:54 am

hey a good way to get 20 people online and keep them is to get a good hoster that can host sever and get the sever none hamchi..
Back to top Go down
XtincT
begginer
begginer

PostSubject: Re: When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff   When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:31 am

I want to be a Co Admin Smile . Im not n oob in the game and i come friends to our server and i posting on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff   When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:40 pm

hokage is right.... but the only thing is that I don't know my own computer Ip o.0 that really sucks.... well and I need to do a site register if it is not hamachi cuz then people cant tell me like very fast what username they want... well I gonna try to do it
Back to top Go down
ahalofan
begginer
begginer

PostSubject: Re: When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff   When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:59 am

Admin wrote:
hokage is right.... but the only thing is that I don't know my own computer Ip o.0 that really sucks.... well and I need to do a site register if it is not hamachi cuz then people cant tell me like very fast what username they want... well I gonna try to do it
I know a place that can help you with the process except I think its only on the client,aka, they have to have to downloaded it first.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff   When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:01 am

Admin wrote:

Just go to www.ipchicken.com to find out your ip.

//Chris
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff   When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:11 pm

lol I know what it is... but I am not sure about chaning to non-hamachi... first I gonna try to make a working registration page ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff   When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When we get 20 online in the server I start adding staff
Page 1 of 1