SwordCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SwordCO

This is a Conqueronline Private server... Hope you enjoy xD

HomeHome  SwordCOSwordCO  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well here my idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hokage
begginer
begginer

well here my idea Empty
PostSubject: well here my idea   well here my idea Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 am

well if you do have this o well but i think that there need to be a thing that you can trade like 30,000,000m and get 3,000cps and trade 200,000k to get 20 cps. thats a idea i have seen in a sever that people loved.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

well here my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: well here my idea   well here my idea Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Well this server got 200,000 gold to 20 cp and 1 db to 50 cp well I know it is freaking little... so I am giving 5k cp everytime someone vote for the server
Back to top Go down
https://swordco.forumotion.com
hokage
begginer
begginer

well here my idea Empty
PostSubject: thats a good idea   well here my idea Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:49 pm

but heres another one say if we or you lol can code in hero tokens and a god cup say god cups get 5 hero tokens from red devils in mc and turn them in to a npc in market and you get a god cup the people on acidco has that its good and the gold cup give +1500 mana and +1000 of helth or it can be 500 or 200 helth from it and you can only get the tokens from other players taht are selling them or tradeing them for what ever and then you can get a gold cup and have more helth and mana or what ever... reply plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

well here my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: well here my idea   well here my idea Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 pm

well..... I am not sure how to do that cuz I am not so pro coder xD I am still a bit learning =P maybe later ^^
Back to top Go down
https://swordco.forumotion.com
ahalofan
begginer
begginer

well here my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: well here my idea   well here my idea Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:13 am

Yea i like that idea,but whats the ratio for gold to cp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

well here my idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: well here my idea   well here my idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well here my idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwordCO :: Suggestion :: Suggestions for server-
Jump to: