SwordCO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SwordCO

This is a Conqueronline Private server... Hope you enjoy xD

HomeHome  SwordCOSwordCO  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

olla ...........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandra90

olla ........... Empty
PostSubject: olla ...........   olla ........... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:46 am

hello all i`m Alexandra from Romania, i`m almost 19 years old. i`m bored of buying dbs for real money, and i want a totally free game xD that`s why i`m here ... to pwn ya`ll :p jk jk
i`m downloading the client, and i hope to find how to register cuz i cant wait untill a mod we`ll be on to make me an account :/ i`ll google for another server xD hope to see yeah
Back to top Go down
ahalofan
begginer
begginer

olla ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: olla ...........   olla ........... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:54 am

Alexandra90 wrote:
hello all i`m Alexandra from Romania, i`m almost 19 years old. i`m bored of buying dbs for real money, and i want a totally free game xD that`s why i`m here ... to pwn ya`ll :p jk jk
i`m downloading the client, and i hope to find how to register cuz i cant wait untill a mod we`ll be on to make me an account :/ i`ll google for another server xD hope to see yeah
Dont worry, just get on Hamachi and admin is on most the time,from what ive seen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

olla ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: olla ...........   olla ........... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Welcome to SwordCO Alexandra
sorry if I didnt respond to you in hamachi....
I was sleeping =( lol I didnt want to be a anhort 24 hours up I had been up for like 49 hours whitout sleeping... well now you can come to hamachi ^^
Back to top Go down
https://swordco.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

olla ........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: olla ...........   olla ........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

olla ...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwordCO :: Interduce yourself here :: Interduce yourself here-
Jump to: